At Raytheon, we integrate corporate responsibility into all we do. With global reach comes global responsibility, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
We view our commitment to society at large as being demonstrated in the following ways:
- Community Involvement, which includes Raytheon's community relations and charitable giving programs, and our signature educational initiative, MathMovesU®;
- Diversity, fostering an inclusive culture;
- Ethics, our commitment to maintaining a foundation of integrity and trust;
- Governance, the company’s guiding principles and leadership practices;
- Energy, including total employee engagement in conservation, increasing energy efficiency and renewable power sources;
- Environmental protection, preserving natural resources and minimizing our footprint;
- Safety, ensuring our employee’s safety and wellness.
2010 Corporate Responsibility Report. Raytheon's 2010 Corporate Responsibility Report is a record of the company's activities and progress, and details our ongoing commitment to the betterment of our stakeholder communities for today, tomorrow and future generations.
Raytheon is committed to our employees and our communities. We take a strategic approach to community outreach by focusing on three key areas: math and science education, armed services support and our local communities.